Bumcharles Bumcharles

what the fuck even is this, and why is it tagged ForkHeads?

FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Aww I just missed it. Oh well, we all know I was a 2016 baby. See you all there next year T.T

Fox Fire - Alpha 1 Fox Fire - Alpha 1

This is actually a pretty good concept for a game, a bit hard though. wayy too many projectiles.

Ironstrom responds:

Ironstrom:(director)
Thanks we'l have to see how it comes together once we add the boss stage aswell and we are still working on enemy configurations currently with the health bar you should be able to get to the end of current gameplay and unlock the win condition with a few goes. Also powerups might help the situation down the line as you currently only have one projectile.
mintymiyazaki:(programmer)
Yeah... there was only 1 difficulty... but I'll change that in a bit. I wanted to see how much traction this will get, also there are a lot of things I wanted to implement such as:
- difficulty settings (pending if Ironstrom pays or GIVES me cookies)
- more sound effects
- more player attack options!
- possible localized multiplayer
- projectile types and colors

but... we'll get it sorted out as time goes by... I could do all these updates at once, but would need additional resources like, cookies... I work for cookies... and possibly rice too, but yeah! the cookies!

Commando 3 2017 Commando 3 2017

Are you serious? You think nobody would recognise this game?

Corrupting Jennifer v0.1 - INCETON Corrupting Jennifer v0.1 - INCETON

Idk, something about being raped and blackmailed just isnt very fun.

Inceton responds:

It's not everyones cup of tea. =)

SolarRuins SolarRuins

Excellent music and nice art and animations! Unfortunately its a bit hard to navigate, and there seems to be only four map zones. I can see items around but I dont know how to pick them up or use them, maybe there should be a controls screen in the beginning?

8bit Love Story 8bit Love Story

Wow I love the interactive nature of this story, Very quick but it incorporates lots of different simple game types! The retro style art and full 8-bit sound track are right-on. I would say it is too short :) I loved playing this.

iceman iceman

You need to add gravity to the player, and have the game fail when you collide with the spikes. There is no goal or endpoint. There is no sound or music either.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

Very fun game! I played for a long time. Sounds are excellent but you should add music! and some of the jumping timings are difficult and may make people ragequit :/

MrNannings responds:

There is only one music too keep the size down. But there is a download version in the making that has more music tracks. Thank for checking the game!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

All these kids on here like... you DO realize this was uploaded in 2003 right? some of you probably werent even alive then. Just think about that before shit-talking a classic.

Lots of people find this review helpful!