Hotel Mario 64 Intro Hotel Mario 64 Intro

five stars for using the R/S/E Bike theme as your outro. So much respect.

WiiGiiOfficial responds:

Thx. R/S/E was truly my childhood.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

oh. my. god.

Years ago [ 6 approx ] , I discovered "Prozzak" from UnderGrads. Upon listening to more of their stuff, I remembered hearing their music on a television show, or perhaps a commercial.

Nope it was this classic old flash from 12 years ago when I was a kid. For some reason it was under the Gadgets section for the longest time, perhaps noting it was a 'simulator'

crossing the road crossing the road

Broken sound :/

novaworld1472 responds:

Sorry, thanks for letting me know uploading again now. not sure why this keeps happening.

Orange -2 Orange -2

Alright, you should increase the framerate i think. Its easier to edit and such at low fps, but the combat seems too slow. Otherwise, everything is great, good SFX good music, nice and long for a madness vid.

Vassline responds:

hahaha, not slow I think.. just so many smooth :I..
anyway thank X3

[SFM] A Parable [SFM] A Parable

Wow I really liked this. Making the lanturn line up with the music, looks like source 2 almost with all the high res models and great texturing. I dont watch alot of SFMs but I like the idea of them being shared on Newgrounds. Love to see more of your work and I encourage you to get other SFM makers to post their material here :)

TCZ responds:

Thank you! The high res models I used for the environment all came from two really talented content creators known as themask and crazy knife on facepunch.com. I'm actually surprised Newgrounds isn't teeming with SFMs, and I still don't know why because youtube is oversaturated with like...everything. I'll definitely be posting more here soon.

Don't mess with Paige's hair (Yo and Paige Preview) Don't mess with Paige's hair (Yo and Paige Preview)

decent, but it needs sound. also, would you like some Real Graffiti in your cartoon instead of just text fonts?

kayAnimations responds:

Yeah I haven't added any audio yet to it but I will soon. And sure ok I would like to have real graffiti in my cartoons, also thanks for the watch.

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

I mean, Maybe you should upload this to the Dumping ground zone where you can show people with a link. upload your movie here www.newgrounds.com/dump and save the link of your movie to share with your friends.

Running Sequence Running Sequence

this does not loop, it is a 1 second clip.

GOLDEN NOW - Episode 4: "A Very Violet Episode" GOLDEN NOW - Episode 4: "A Very Violet Episode"

I mean.. you knew this was unwatchable right? Some of your graphics are alright and its long so you worked hard maybe but I cant tell what the heck is going on.

SOZZYLAND responds:

Don't Watch This Sober :)

( Original ) Nesia Legend of Cosieda Episode 1 ( Original ) Nesia Legend of Cosieda Episode 1

Wow I didn't believe this was original work at first, very good artwork and graphics. This clearly took a lot of work to make. The voices are a bit... requiring work but that's just because you have different voice actors using different microphones, hearing that each of their microphone quality were different was maybe the biggest issue even though its not really that big a deal. The fight scenes were also very impressive. Excellent work to everyone who worked on this, Hope you can make some more episodes! Also wondering, how long did this take? o.o

BestofNesia responds:

Probably took a year due to certain issues and the fact that I have problems with boredom going on an off. Plus I had quit animating it at one point, but then some unexpected motivation came along and saved the project.