[SFM] A Parable [SFM] A Parable

Wow I really liked this. Making the lanturn line up with the music, looks like source 2 almost with all the high res models and great texturing. I dont watch alot of SFMs but I like the idea of them being shared on Newgrounds. Love to see more of your work and I encourage you to get other SFM makers to post their material here :)

TCZ responds:

Thank you! The high res models I used for the environment all came from two really talented content creators known as themask and crazy knife on facepunch.com. I'm actually surprised Newgrounds isn't teeming with SFMs, and I still don't know why because youtube is oversaturated with like...everything. I'll definitely be posting more here soon.

Don't mess with Paige's hair (Yo and Paige Preview) Don't mess with Paige's hair (Yo and Paige Preview)

decent, but it needs sound. also, would you like some Real Graffiti in your cartoon instead of just text fonts?

kayAnimations responds:

Yeah I haven't added any audio yet to it but I will soon. And sure ok I would like to have real graffiti in my cartoons, also thanks for the watch.

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

I mean, Maybe you should upload this to the Dumping ground zone where you can show people with a link. upload your movie here www.newgrounds.com/dump and save the link of your movie to share with your friends.

Running Sequence Running Sequence

this does not loop, it is a 1 second clip.

GOLDEN NOW - Episode 4: "A Very Violet Episode" GOLDEN NOW - Episode 4: "A Very Violet Episode"

I mean.. you knew this was unwatchable right? Some of your graphics are alright and its long so you worked hard maybe but I cant tell what the heck is going on.

SOZZYLAND responds:

Don't Watch This Sober :)

( Original ) Nesia Legend of Cosieda Episode 1 ( Original ) Nesia Legend of Cosieda Episode 1

Wow I didn't believe this was original work at first, very good artwork and graphics. This clearly took a lot of work to make. The voices are a bit... requiring work but that's just because you have different voice actors using different microphones, hearing that each of their microphone quality were different was maybe the biggest issue even though its not really that big a deal. The fight scenes were also very impressive. Excellent work to everyone who worked on this, Hope you can make some more episodes! Also wondering, how long did this take? o.o

BestofNesia responds:

Probably took a year due to certain issues and the fact that I have problems with boredom going on an off. Plus I had quit animating it at one point, but then some unexpected motivation came along and saved the project.

One Fateful Day: A Masked Avenger Episode 0 One Fateful Day: A Masked Avenger Episode 0

Decent character design, just a trailer though really...

NorthStream responds:

Thanks. Ya it was most just a test to see if i could do it. More episodes coming

When you have a very shy girl When you have a very shy girl

Short but very nice frame by frame. I feel as though if you made less frames and more things happening, you could voice over a short clip, or have music. You are a good drawer :)

Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas

Wow this was totally awesome. I love the pixelated scenes, there were also alot of different scenes as well so there certainly was alot of work put into the pixel art of this one. The sound effects were on point as well, some of them were quite retro and fit the art style. Excellent work!

test test

yeah uh, i dont think it worked.

IIIFoggySundayIII responds:

It should`nt have.

as its name says, its a test, therefore, my first animation ever made.

i totally agree that its crap, but i decided to upload it anyway because i want to see my evolution (if any is occurring) in future years and for that, i upload any peice of crap i make.
Imagine it as a photo album you look at and smile your past :-)