[SFM] A Parable [SFM] A Parable

Wow I really liked this. Making the lanturn line up with the music, looks like source 2 almost with all the high res models and great texturing. I dont watch alot of SFMs but I like the idea of them being shared on Newgrounds. Love to see more of your work and I encourage you to get other SFM makers to post their material here :)

TCZ responds:

Thank you! The high res models I used for the environment all came from two really talented content creators known as themask and crazy knife on facepunch.com. I'm actually surprised Newgrounds isn't teeming with SFMs, and I still don't know why because youtube is oversaturated with like...everything. I'll definitely be posting more here soon.

Don't mess with Paige's hair (Yo and Paige Preview) Don't mess with Paige's hair (Yo and Paige Preview)

decent, but it needs sound. also, would you like some Real Graffiti in your cartoon instead of just text fonts?

kayAnimations responds:

Yeah I haven't added any audio yet to it but I will soon. And sure ok I would like to have real graffiti in my cartoons, also thanks for the watch.

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

I mean, Maybe you should upload this to the Dumping ground zone where you can show people with a link. upload your movie here www.newgrounds.com/dump and save the link of your movie to share with your friends.

Commando 3 2017 Commando 3 2017

Are you serious? You think nobody would recognise this game?

Corrupting Jennifer v0.1 - INCETON Corrupting Jennifer v0.1 - INCETON

Idk, something about being raped and blackmailed just isnt very fun.

Inceton responds:

It's not everyones cup of tea. =)

SolarRuins SolarRuins

Excellent music and nice art and animations! Unfortunately its a bit hard to navigate, and there seems to be only four map zones. I can see items around but I dont know how to pick them up or use them, maybe there should be a controls screen in the beginning?

4738684F 4738684F

Upon hearing Klacid's original works and correlating some of the soundtrack choices of his original games, you can determine that he was a fan of AFX.

TJOC:R (copy right) (delete) TJOC:R (copy right) (delete)

what does that mean. Copyright ahead! ? Are you saying this work is copyrighted and you do not own the rights?

Mato52 responds:

Yes. I will try to make a remix of this :)

Space Bar Space Bar

A bit repettive, but an overall decent glitch hop jam. You couldve bosted the levels of the higher range a bit as the bass swells are quite powerful in contrast. I totally love the xylophone youre using in there too. Reminds me of old midi tracker tunes.

Hyenaedon responds:

Thanks so much! I think the Xylophone is nice too. c=

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

Hey man this is just awesome! Cant believe i never saw this before! Keep making art man, its a real great contribution to NG :)

50 Films To See Before You Die 50 Films To See Before You Die

Shit man this is pretty bomb. Ive been needing someone to design a few promotional posters for musical events my Garage-level record company is putting on soon. Id love to commission you :)

Decky responds:

Commissions are always welcome. Feel free to drop me a PM with the specifications. Alternatively email me at decky1991@live.com

Journey Ahead Journey Ahead

really neat. say this on your site but couldnt read anything else there :) make the newer s13s, the ones through d3, with some subs or somethin! love your work