Slowloft© Slowloft©

oh. my. god.

Years ago [ 6 approx ] , I discovered "Prozzak" from UnderGrads. Upon listening to more of their stuff, I remembered hearing their music on a television show, or perhaps a commercial.

Nope it was this classic old flash from 12 years ago when I was a kid. For some reason it was under the Gadgets section for the longest time, perhaps noting it was a 'simulator'

crossing the road crossing the road

Broken sound :/

novaworld1472 responds:

Sorry, thanks for letting me know uploading again now. not sure why this keeps happening.

Orange -2 Orange -2

Alright, you should increase the framerate i think. Its easier to edit and such at low fps, but the combat seems too slow. Otherwise, everything is great, good SFX good music, nice and long for a madness vid.

Vassline responds:

hahaha, not slow I think.. just so many smooth :I..
anyway thank X3

Fox Fire - Alpha 1 Fox Fire - Alpha 1

This is actually a pretty good concept for a game, a bit hard though. wayy too many projectiles.

Ironstrom responds:

Ironstrom:(director)
Thanks we'l have to see how it comes together once we add the boss stage aswell and we are still working on enemy configurations currently with the health bar you should be able to get to the end of current gameplay and unlock the win condition with a few goes. Also powerups might help the situation down the line as you currently only have one projectile.
mintymiyazaki:(programmer)
Yeah... there was only 1 difficulty... but I'll change that in a bit. I wanted to see how much traction this will get, also there are a lot of things I wanted to implement such as:
- difficulty settings (pending if Ironstrom pays or GIVES me cookies)
- more sound effects
- more player attack options!
- possible localized multiplayer
- projectile types and colors

but... we'll get it sorted out as time goes by... I could do all these updates at once, but would need additional resources like, cookies... I work for cookies... and possibly rice too, but yeah! the cookies!

Commando 3 2017 Commando 3 2017

Are you serious? You think nobody would recognise this game?

Corrupting Jennifer v0.1 - INCETON Corrupting Jennifer v0.1 - INCETON

Idk, something about being raped and blackmailed just isnt very fun.

Inceton responds:

It's not everyones cup of tea. =)

4738684F 4738684F

Upon hearing Klacid's original works and correlating some of the soundtrack choices of his original games, you can determine that he was a fan of AFX.

TJOC:R (copy right) (delete) TJOC:R (copy right) (delete)

what does that mean. Copyright ahead! ? Are you saying this work is copyrighted and you do not own the rights?

Mato52 responds:

Yes. I will try to make a remix of this :)

Space Bar Space Bar

A bit repettive, but an overall decent glitch hop jam. You couldve bosted the levels of the higher range a bit as the bass swells are quite powerful in contrast. I totally love the xylophone youre using in there too. Reminds me of old midi tracker tunes.

Hyenaedon responds:

Thanks so much! I think the Xylophone is nice too. c=

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

Hey man this is just awesome! Cant believe i never saw this before! Keep making art man, its a real great contribution to NG :)

50 Films To See Before You Die 50 Films To See Before You Die

Shit man this is pretty bomb. Ive been needing someone to design a few promotional posters for musical events my Garage-level record company is putting on soon. Id love to commission you :)

Decky responds:

Commissions are always welcome. Feel free to drop me a PM with the specifications. Alternatively email me at decky1991@live.com

Journey Ahead Journey Ahead

really neat. say this on your site but couldnt read anything else there :) make the newer s13s, the ones through d3, with some subs or somethin! love your work