End Of Everything (WIP Slipknot Cover) End Of Everything (WIP Slipknot Cover)

Lit AF. Compression for days in there.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! The compressions been tricky with this one.

4738684F 4738684F

Upon hearing Klacid's original works and correlating some of the soundtrack choices of his original games, you can determine that he was a fan of AFX.

TJOC:R (copy right) (delete) TJOC:R (copy right) (delete)

what does that mean. Copyright ahead! ? Are you saying this work is copyrighted and you do not own the rights?

Mato52 responds:

Yes. I will try to make a remix of this :)

Space Bar Space Bar

A bit repettive, but an overall decent glitch hop jam. You couldve bosted the levels of the higher range a bit as the bass swells are quite powerful in contrast. I totally love the xylophone youre using in there too. Reminds me of old midi tracker tunes.

Hyenaedon responds:

Thanks so much! I think the Xylophone is nice too. c=

Stupid Autistic Guy Stupid Autistic Guy

Not sure what to say about this.. Do you need a friend? :/

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Probably. I just feel alone and depressed right now.

SAVESTATE 1.0 SAVESTATE 1.0

I like how fuzzy it is, the composition is pretty good the quick chaotic riffs are pretty sweet it just feels a bit fast maybe? and also your kick drum is silencing some frequencies and the crash cymbal sounds a bit thrown off by this. Like the electric guitar that comes in though. Overall nice work. Not sure if id call this metal.

Dead Dead

Excellent instrumental. An artist Im working with on my label would like to use this song for his breakout album. Would we be able to purchase exclusive rights? and for what price would you charge. Please inbox me!

What Time Is It What Time Is It

what the fuck is this even. quite strange, but not bad to listen to while baked.

SP34K3RM4N responds:

It was an experiment so i was just pushing some random buttons.

cleansing rain cleansing rain

This was great! Very relaxing and I decided to use it in my ameteur nature flash movie. Hope thats cool.

DayDreamingFox responds:

Perrrrrrfectly fine and thank you! If possible, drop me a link perhaps sometime that i can take a peek on your flash movie? :)

Neonordic Neonordic

Respectable. Reminds me of the work of Cheshyre [sean hodges]

FortressLord responds:

Thanks. I'll check out Cheshyre when I get enough time.