View Profile Kehmicle

75 Movie Reviews

the title in the beginning says madness abolition, even though its extradition. good work though

Burtjack responds:

Currently Fixing

I agree. The Sonic CD suite had an amazing soundtrack.

nzar responds:

Indeed!

Wow, great length, production value, nice mouth anims on the monsterified character as well. Better than most Madness'es ive seen.

60 Game Reviews

Good, but needs an overall point. Maybe a score? a game-over screen? Different levels with different sprites for enemies and new backgrounds?

respect.

wow I LOVE the point and click nostalgia of this. Very very nice, also the fireworks on the front page are awesome, guessing SFXR or similar for the sounds?

UltimoGames responds:

Yeah I use Bfxr, and mix them around with real samples. I also found an Arcade style sound library on the net, very useful! Thanks Kehmicle!

25 Audio Reviews

Nice sidechaining, I cant get mine to sound remotely that good. Awesome layering and really euphoric pads.

emilyomily responds:

Thanks man. Not sure what DAW you use, but if you use FL Studio I definitely recommend using the Fruity Peak Controller for sidechaining.

These are the kinds of sounds I really like because they exemplify the era of proper techno and trance. Really my kind of music.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

why are you so good at production?

7 Art Reviews

nice work, really good job with the hair strands coming out. very cute!

Superdope. Was this on paper? the green fade on the bottom, pointulist fill style and sliced 'background' triangle are my favorite elements. The message with the bee is also great.

notSubbi responds:

Yea just plain ol paper. Thx

these arent boys :/

moawling responds:

that mentality is how your crime lord empire collapses

Chemist, Forkhead, Flash Programmer, Streamer